I am so excited to be heading down to Philadelphia tomorrow for EduCon 2.1. It is a wonderful experience driven by these guiding principles:
1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members
2) Our schools must be about co-creating -- together with our students -- the 21st Century Citizen
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
5) Learning can -- and must -- be networked.
If you are not there, you can attend virtually...session recordings will be embedded on the wiki pages. Take advantage of the learning!