The last day of school is here. Why not celebrate with this fun activity? The movement required to make it may offset the calories in the ice cream!
What You Need:
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Rock salt
- 1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
- Ice cubes
1. Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
2. Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
3. Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
4. Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
5. Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!
Thanks to Robyn Lee for her photos posted on flickr.